A new video from the University of California Irvine attempts to decrease the stigma attached to HIV through the personal stories of those affected by HIV/AIDS in Peru. Focusing on the only gay men’s health community center in Peru (Epicentro), the video features the work of Dr. Brandon Brown, the director of the Global Health Research Education and Translation (GHREAT) Initiative in the Program in Public Health at UC Irvine and a Fordham University HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute (RETI) fellow.
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried AIDS American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Children Clinical Trials Common Rule Education Elizabeth Yuko Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Health disparities HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT LGBT Ethics Morality New York Times Peter Singer Psychology Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell United States Vulnerable populations
- Fordham’s Dr. Celia B. Fisher weighs in on failed HIV prevention trial in Africa
- Dr. Celia B. Fisher to give webinar on the ethical conduct of clinical psychology
- Fordham RETI Faculty Member Develops Online Overdose Education Modules
- Buy Buy Baby? The Ethics of Crowdfunding Babies
- Dr. Celia B. Fisher Contributes to National Discussion on Ethical Review & Oversight Issues in Standard of Care Research
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets