On Thursday, June 5, 2014, Fordham University’s Center for Ethics Education Ethics and Society blog student editors Michael Menconi FCRH ’15 and Ken Ochs FCRH ’15 interviewed Timothy Cardinal Dolan, the Archbishop of New York. The 90-minute interview spanned a range of topics including political party participation, research on human and animal subjects, and how Catholic educational institutions should treat students who become pregnant, among others. He also provided background on many of the Catholic Church’s teachings and moral positions.
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried AIDS American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Children Clinical Trials Common Rule Education Elizabeth Yuko Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Health disparities HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT LGBT Ethics Morality New York Times Peter Singer Psychology Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell United States Vulnerable populations
- Terminating therapy, Facebook policies, Incorporating spirituality and treatment of LGBT clients & More: Dr. Celia B. Fisher addresses the ethical conduct of clinical psychology
- Fordham Professor, Coast Guard Pioneer and Civil Rights Activist Dr. Olivia J. Hooker to Receive Recognition following her 100th Birthday
- Fordham’s Dr. Celia B. Fisher weighs in on failed HIV prevention trial in Africa
- Dr. Celia B. Fisher to give webinar on the ethical conduct of clinical psychology
- Fordham RETI Faculty Member Develops Online Overdose Education Modules
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets