Six Fordham University HIV Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute (RETI) Fellows recently published articles in a special issue of the Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics (JERHRE). The special issue highlights recent innovative research and scholarship on ethical issues critical to the responsible conduct of HIV prevention research.
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Clinical Trials Education Elizabeth Yuko Embryo Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Health care HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT Ethics Mississippi Morality Peter Singer Politics Pope Francis Prison Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell Supreme Court United States Vulnerable populations
- Dr. Anthony Fauci discusses the HIV rebound in the Mississippi baby and importance of HIV research ethics
- Issues of Research Ethics in the Facebook ‘Mood Manipulation’ Study: The Importance of Multiple Perspectives
- Issues of Research Ethics in the Facebook ‘Mood Manipulation’ Study: The Importance of Multiple Perspectives (full text)
- ‘Generosity is penicillin to our culture of entitlement’: Cardinal Dolan on ethics, social justice and issues facing millennials
- Cardinal Dolan on the Ethical Questions of Our Time & Generation (Full Text of the Interview)
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets