Fordham University Center for Ethics Education Director Dr. Celia B. Fisher and her co-PI Dr. Brian Mustanski (Northwestern University) have received a 4-year grant for $1,918,206.00 from the National Institute on Minority Health Disparities (NIMHD) on Ethics in HIV Prevention Research Involving LGBT Youth (1R01MD009561-01).
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried AIDS American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Children Clinical Trials Common Rule Education Elizabeth Yuko Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Fordham University Student Voices Health disparities HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT LGBT Ethics Morality Peter Singer Psychology Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell United States Vulnerable populations
- Fordham RETI Faculty Member Develops Online Overdose Education Modules
- Buy Buy Baby? The Ethics of Crowdfunding Babies
- Dr. Celia B. Fisher Contributes to National Discussion on Ethical Review & Oversight Issues in Standard of Care Research
- “Berlin Patient,” First and Only Person Cured of HIV, Speaks Out
- Implications of Common Rule Changes for Minimal Risk and Expedited Review of Social & Behavioral Research
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets