Fordham University Center for Ethics Education Director Dr. Celia B. Fisher and her co-PI Dr. Brian Mustanski (Northwestern University) have received a 4-year grant for $1,918,206.00 from the National Institute on Minority Health Disparities (NIMHD) on Ethics in HIV Prevention Research Involving LGBT Youth (1R01MD009561-01).
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Education Elizabeth Yuko Embryo Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Fordham University Student Voices Health disparities HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT LGBT Ethics Morality New York Times Peter Singer Prison Psychology Public Health Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell United States Vulnerable populations
- The ethics of panhandling children: deciding whether to give
- Separation of Church and the Voting Booth? The Moral Dilemmas of a Catholic American Voter
- Considering the psychological needs of immigrants
- Fordham RETI fellow & director awarded grant to adapt ethics training for American Indian & Alaska Natives
- Dr. Celia B. Fisher appears on the Melissa Harris-Perry show on MSNBC to discuss health disparities and Ebola
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets