Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Research Ethics Training Institute (RETI) Fellow Dr. Cynthia Pearson and Director Dr. Celia B. Fisher have been awarded a grant to adapt a culturally specific ethics training course for American Indian and Alaska Natives (AIAN) populations.
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried AIDS American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Children Clinical Trials Common Rule Education Elizabeth Yuko Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Health disparities HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT LGBT Ethics Morality New York Times Peter Singer Psychology Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell United States Vulnerable populations
- Terminating therapy, Facebook policies, Incorporating spirituality and treatment of LGBT clients & More: Dr. Celia B. Fisher addresses the ethical conduct of clinical psychology
- Fordham Professor, Coast Guard Pioneer and Civil Rights Activist Dr. Olivia J. Hooker to Receive Recognition following her 100th Birthday
- Fordham’s Dr. Celia B. Fisher weighs in on failed HIV prevention trial in Africa
- Dr. Celia B. Fisher to give webinar on the ethical conduct of clinical psychology
- Fordham RETI Faculty Member Develops Online Overdose Education Modules
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets