Fordham University Center for Ethics Education bioethicist Dr. Elizabeth Yuko has been appointed to the Advisory Board of the Global Bioethics Initiative (GBI), an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to improving quality of life in vulnerable populations globally, through research, education and policy change recommendations.
TopicsAbortion Adam L. Fried AIDS American Psychological Association Bioethics Catholic Church Celia B. Fisher Center for Ethics Education Clinical Trials Common Rule Education Elizabeth Yuko Ethics Facebook Fordham University Fordham University HIV and Drug Abuse Prevention Research Ethics Training Institute Health disparities HIV HIV Prevention Informed consent Institutional review board IRB LGBT LGBT Ethics Morality New York Times Peter Singer Psychology Public Health Research Ethics RETI Social Justice Stem cell United States Vulnerable populations
- Ethics & Society Newsfeed: April 17, 2015
- Perspectives on Moral Worth: What We Owe to Others and Why
- Is the moratorium on editing the human genome ethically justifiable?
- Fordham RETI Fellows Publish in Ethics & Behavior Special Issue
- Fordham RETI Santander Universities Fellow Tackles HIV Prevention in India through Research & Clinical Practice
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets